Florida Adventure (Park)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Family Visit

Last Thursday night Mom, Dad, and Lil drove down to Winter Haven to see me. It was a lot of fun having them here. Unfortunatly they brought the cold weather with them! But the warm is back now. Julie and I spent our break time on the Lazy River that opened up today.
Mom and Dad only stayed two full days but Lil stayed for part of her spring break. Our roomate Jere had his 26th birthday and we all went to Orlando to the "European Cafe Gourmet Bistro McDonalds" which is about as plush as McDonalds can get. We spent Monday at Cocoa Beach on Cape Canaveral. I tried to get us in to the Kennedy Space Center but apparently you have to pay and y'know go during the day time. Lil was here for American Idol night too... which is a little crazy at our apartment. Result night was yesterday. America proves yet again to be utterly inept at making any good decisions.
I only have two (and a half) more weeks here and I'm starting to panic a bit on what I'm going to do when I get home. But I'm not letting it interupt my planning of our mini-vacation to Keys.
Cherrios.

3 Comments:

  • How did the cast pics turn out?

    We showed the video to Carol, Debi, Beth and Mama tonight. They liked it. And except for the sound and the picture, the video was great! ;-)

    We went to Cats tonight and... SHOCK! It was really good! Great choral sound, good choreography, strong solos, good set. A very enjoyable show!

    By Blogger Terrell, at 8:29 PM  

  • Wow! A post from Brannon! I hadn't checked in a couple of days, so I was really pleased and surprised to see this today. I wish I could have see the video with the others yesterday! I didn't realize you are finishing up there so soon. I had hoped we could get down and see the show; but we definitely won't be able to do anything extra within the next month. Glad you are doing well and having a good time. We love you and miss you around here.

    By Blogger Joan, at 6:59 AM  

  • Hi Brannon - it's good to read one of your posts again! I saw the video your dad showed us last weekend, and you were wonderful! Definitely the best singer in the group. I'm glad you're having such a good time.

    By Blogger Carol, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home