Florida Adventure (Park)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It has begun.

Last weekend we opened "Shake, Rattle, and Roll" to some packed audiences. We got our new guy, Brian...who is terrific. AND our new girl, Julie, came in yesterday. She's my age and a dancer from Ohio. Jessica will be leaving for Las Vegas on Saturday. Tony left after our first few shows last Saturday. It's strange to have him gone...though I know we will see him again in a few weeks to check up on the show. The new SUPER Walmart opened near our apartment, which for some reason is very exciting. It looks like our regular schedule will turn out to be noon to seven 6 days a week. I joined the Gold's Gym here so I've been going to classes and enjoying having a big screen tv (instead of our fuzzy rabbit-eared 4 channels). Lisa and I are determined to learn Russian and practice on our iceskaters. Tonight I'm watching the second half of Angels in America and ordering in Chinese with my roommates. So far I'm really enjoying myself. Though I need to start thinking of exciting things to do on my days off.

2 Comments:

  • I'm so glad you found time to start posting again. I have missed hearing from you. I figured you were rehearsing long and hard and catching some winks in between.

    By Blogger Joan, at 6:17 AM  

  • Russian! Wow. Must be a good looking Russian guy in the Ice Show? ;-)

    I'm glad you got a chance to blog... I hope you can post more often.

    Your Dad has less hair than at anytime in about 35 years. I shaved my beard and cut my hair short for my role as the racist prosecuter in To Kill A Mockingbird.

    143!!!!!!

    By Blogger Terrell, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home