Florida Adventure (Park)

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Wee! A Break.

Yesterday we found out that Jessica got a job in Las Vegas (that she just auditioned for on Wednesday with Hasheen in Orlando) and will be leaving in a couple weeks. So we will soon be getting a new cast member. It's kind of disappointing as we were just getting used to one another and getting excited about the show but I guess that's just the way it goes. Last night Tony took us out to a Mexican resturaunt. Hurray! Tomorrow is our day off. Usually it will be Wednesdays but during the rehearsal process we get Sundays. I have no idea how I will use all my free time. I'll probably waste it on sleep and sloth.
I miss easy internet access (I've been driving to the library).
And I can't wait for my first paycheck (but I think it will be a while since pay period is every two weeks I believe)

3 Comments:

  • Have fun, Brannon, and keep your blog updated! I love reading about your adventures.

    By Blogger Carol, at 2:50 PM  

  • Rachel got a pic and a good review in the AJC for her latest role. She is Liz in The Book Of Liz. Here's the website:

    http://www.essentialtheatre.com/festival.htm

    I can't believe we forgot to mention that when we talked to you today.

    Enjoy your day off!

    By Blogger Terrell, at 8:28 PM  

  • Good to read your posts, Brannon! Keep dancin'!

    By Blogger Joan, at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home