Florida Adventure (Park)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Chugging Along.

Things are well here in sunny Florida! Shake, Rattle, and Roll continues to delight youngsters and oldsters alike. The poor ice-skaters are a man down (Maria hurt her ankle...if it takes too long to heal she will be sent home to Russia) so they had some excitement re-ordering their show with new people.
Last night we had American Idol/pizza and board game Wednesday. Which was fun. I was on the winning team of Pictionary. Both rounds. Tomorrow we get PAID. Finally. I've paid two months rent and only been given one paycheck. I don't like this every-other week business.
Jessica is gone and the apartment is finally in order, with the proper people living there. We rearranged the furniture but we no longer have an X-box or DVD player and the channels are still fuzzy.
I think Julie and I are going to go in together to get a Brita-type filter thing because the water here tastes like vacation water (i.e. gross).

I really am having a good time. Though I can't think of much to write home about.

1 Comments:

  • Finally! I have been checking back here every day at least once to see what you have posted. I'm glad you are still doing well.
    Tell us a little about the show and what you do in it. Love you and miss you!!

    By Blogger Joan, at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home